Sunday, January 29, 2012

Animal kingdom

My younger nephew accused me of "not really being a dog person." Here, I assure Millie the poodle this is not the case.



Later in private I assure Bo that dogs, unlike cats, are gullible chumps. This appears to placate him.

7 comments:

Mali said...

I'm with you! (Though your cat looks like Hitler).

Helen said...

No one has ever commented on the Hitler resemblance before! That black is actually a round spot, so sometimes people say he looks like Marilyn Monroe (although his body lacks voluptuous curves and he's really bad at singing Happy Birthday to presidents).

Bridgett said...

Marilyn Monroe had a round black dot on her upper lip?

Helen said...

Giggle...

Indigo Bunting said...

Fabulous photos, dahlink.

Deloney said...

Dogs are hogs but cats are pussies.

Cedarwaxwing said...

I'm with you too. (and it is always wonderful to catch a glimpse of Helen).

Word verification word: Unwing.

Are you trying to tell me something?