My sentiments exactly.
But wouldn't that make it worse? I'm kind of half praying for some sort of volcanic eruption big enough to reset the climate change clock. Of course it would probably kill 1/3 of the US population, but eh.
Bridgett, be careful what you wish for!! Two of our volcanoes had minor eruptions on the weekend.Meanwhile, in NZ, it is 12 degs C and raining.
Would that I could leave a comment as interesting as these.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My sentiments exactly.
But wouldn't that make it worse? I'm kind of half praying for some sort of volcanic eruption big enough to reset the climate change clock. Of course it would probably kill 1/3 of the US population, but eh.
Bridgett, be careful what you wish for!! Two of our volcanoes had minor eruptions on the weekend.
Meanwhile, in NZ, it is 12 degs C and raining.
Would that I could leave a comment as interesting as these.
Post a Comment