Go to these ones too
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Today’s forecast: WINDY!
Gusts up to 90 km/h. I should have put more clothes pegs on my sheets, which by now are probably silent banshees haunting the neighbourhood. If I had an umbrella, I could have Mary Poppinsated my way to work this morning. Instead, I had to make an effort even on the downhill stretches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Same here!
My little clown car had a hard time staying on the road
When I first stepped out this morning I was blown across the street.
Gosh, wouldn't that be a good first line for a story? I mean, like, a story about a cello-player and...oh, never mind.
Del: Did you see Walk Hard?
What? What? I feel like I'm missing something...
H: When I read D's line, "When I first stepped out this morning I was blown across the street," and his subsequent line, I was reminded of the most excellent lyrics in the film Walk Hard, which I just saw last week or so. As in, "Let's Duet":
Cox: In my dreams you're blowing me…Some kisses.
Darlene: That's one of my favorite things to do.
Cox: You and I could go down…In history.
Darlene: That's what I'm planning to do with you.
Funny! I must put that on my list of movies to see.
Post a Comment