Thursday, March 13, 2008

AAGGHH!!!

If the populace isn't yet ready for sexy flannelette lingerie, how about rubber bodums? So that when you knock one off the counter in the morning (maybe it can even be designed so that it perkily bounces back up on the counter after hitting the floor) you won't have to run around shrieking and pulling out lumps of your lumpy hair because you can't make that cup of coffee that YOU SO DESPERATELY NEED.

6 comments:

Deloney said...

I think you need a ski-holiday. How long are you going away for?

Bridgett said...

Are you speaking from, perhaps, personal experience?

Helen said...

Bridgett: I thought I was hiding it better.

Deloney: Only the weekend, alas. I feel like I need much longer...

Deloney said...

"Perkily" was a well chosen word.

Susan said...

Since I'd never heard of a bodum, I envisioned a . . . um . . . how do I put this? Well . . . er . . . maybe I won't.

Indigo Bunting said...

I'm a Bodum gal myself. I feel your pain.

Susan: A French press. Of course, that could be envisioned many ways as well.