Thursday, March 20, 2008

An inauspicious start to the day

I heard the truck coming early this morning, so I dashed over to the heap of clothes on the floor and hastily pulled on sweatpants and a top. Then ran out of the house with the recycling. I suddenly realized that my previous day's underwear was roaming around unchecked inside one of the pant legs. Then it decided to head for my feet and peek out to see if the coast was clear. It wasn't—my neighbour was putting his recycling out at the same time.

9 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

Rogue underwear can be so mischievous.

Deloney said...

This is the story I'll always remember you by.

Bridgett said...

Well, I hope the rest of your day got better than that...

Sabine said...

Is this a good time to let you know there's a bra hanging out your sleeve?

Indigo Bunting said...

mm, please start blogging again. If you are in fact doing so, please tell me where it is.

Susan said...

If it's any consolation, MM's picture looks like she wears bloomers. Silk bloomers, maybe, but bloomers nonetheless.

Love IB's "rogue underwear" comment.

Sabine said...

I think my picture looks like I wear a thong studded with rhinestones.

I'm not blogging, IB, but isn't Susan's new picture cute? Don't you love her new hairdo?

Indigo Bunting said...

It is adorable, and I do indeed.

pk said...

If he was watching you closely enough to notice a pair of smalls peeping out of the bottom of your daks, it's probably time to move.....
mm, that would account for that faraway look in your eyes...