brilliant .That last one is the new Ralph Steadman
This truly made my day.
LOL Those are wonderful! I'm proud to say (possibly for the first time in my life) that this is the sort of thing I did in high school. Up until now it hasn't been a source of much pride because I did fail everything. Even gym.
Better than the urban myth question in the Philosophy paper at Cambridge University.Is this a question?Answer given by one legendary student who mythically went on to get a fantasy first'If this is a question then this is an answer.'
Post a Comment
4 comments:
brilliant .That last one is the new Ralph Steadman
This truly made my day.
LOL Those are wonderful! I'm proud to say (possibly for the first time in my life) that this is the sort of thing I did in high school. Up until now it hasn't been a source of much pride because I did fail everything. Even gym.
Better than the urban myth question in the Philosophy paper at Cambridge University.
Is this a question?
Answer given by one legendary student who mythically went on to get a fantasy first
'If this is a question then this is an answer.'
Post a Comment