Monday, August 17, 2009

Pet peeve of the day

My bicycle seat which, in typical premenstrual fashion, is retaining water. I tried to explain to it the other day that I was sick of getting to work and having to walk around with a wet ass and endure the whispers and raised eyebrows, but it snapped at me. I've decided to let the matter be for the moment.

6 comments:

Bridgett said...

You could suffocate it in a plastic bag when it looks like rain...or that time of the month...

Mali said...

I'm just impressed that you cycle to work.

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for having a girly padded saddle.......

Indigo Bunting said...

(whisper whisper)

Helen said...

Bridgett: Good idea.

Mali: Really? If you knew the distance you probably wouldn't be.

Peter: True, true. I used to have a hard manly saddle, but then it split. (By the way, are you the Peter who is often in drag? Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Indigo: Speak up woman!

pk said...

Drag? How dare you? What are you implying?