
Go to these ones too
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(50)
-
▼
January
(16)
- The pants trilogy
- Possibly a dream job...
- The Finer Things Club
- Bad hair chronology (13): The present, sort of
- Bad hair chronology (12)
- Bad hair chronology (11)
- Bad hair chronology (10)
- Bad hair chronology (9)
- Bad hair chronology (7)
- An interlude about bad days not involving hair
- Bad hair chronology (6)
- Bad hair chronology (5)
- Bad hair chronology (4)
- Bad hair chronology (3)
- Bad hair chronology (2)
- Bad hair chronology (1)
-
▼
January
(16)
12 comments:
Now, come on . . . you look good! Wide hair can be flattering. (Just check out Oprah on a good day.)'
Trust me, this is not an attempt to get on your good side. I'd like to shoot the mullet.
Ok, while the "helicopter landing pad" was definitely on the odd side, this doesn't seem at all bad. Really. Curly hair is wide. It looks like an older picture, but it doesn't strike me at all as the same thing as the mullet, say.
I say this as someone who, when she pays attention to her hair, has hair on the fluffy/wide side. So I'm biased.
Alright alright, but tomorrow's hair is definitely bad.
There is definitely enough room for two escaped convicts to hide out in your hair. Have you ever sheltered two escaped convicts? Was it a rewarding menage a trois?
Love the sign. And maybe the gods gave you wide hair to make it up to the rest of us that you have perfect facial bone structure.
I noted the cheekbones with a sigh, and what a certain Greek poet once referred to as "a hungry, sensual mouth."
And the nose. Don't forget the nose! When I was pregnant with my first child, I prayed -- prayed, I tell you! -- that the baby wouldn't get my nose. Had I known about Helen's, I would have been more specific.
You are all making me blush. Nobody ever tells me this stuff in real life.
I agree with what everyone has said so far. Hair is fine -- face is gorgeous.
She also has a nice caboose...
Oh, no!! I realize life is neither fair nor unfair, but still . . .
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment