Monday, January 5, 2009

Bad hair chronology (4)

but when that fails, she tries to distract attention from my hair by hemming my pants (and my brother's) three inches too short.

6 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

I am very much trying to have sympathy with you on this bad-hair thing, but perhaps you are just entirely too cute. Or perhaps even at a tender age, you were master at the art of taming.

Helen said...

Don't worry, the cuteness is soon to cease...

Deloney said...

Flood pants never go out of style.

Cedarwaxwing said...

Ha. I laughed out loud at your caption of this one! Love the pants. The hair looks pretty good though.

Mali said...

In this photo you looked disturbingly like one of me at a similar age ... sans pants (well not really sans pants, but I think you know what I mean)

Indigo Bunting said...

Mali: thanks for that grin.