Go to these ones too
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(50)
-
▼
January
(16)
- The pants trilogy
- Possibly a dream job...
- The Finer Things Club
- Bad hair chronology (13): The present, sort of
- Bad hair chronology (12)
- Bad hair chronology (11)
- Bad hair chronology (10)
- Bad hair chronology (9)
- Bad hair chronology (7)
- An interlude about bad days not involving hair
- Bad hair chronology (6)
- Bad hair chronology (5)
- Bad hair chronology (4)
- Bad hair chronology (3)
- Bad hair chronology (2)
- Bad hair chronology (1)
-
▼
January
(16)
8 comments:
So far, I have to say, I'm really likin' it.
You look very petulant...
She probably knew her future self was going to post that photo on the Internet. (Helen was a futurist at a tender age, you know.)
This photo was no doubt taken when Helen first watched old Bette Davis movies on her Mama's knee. Look at the expression on Helen's cherubic face. What did that expression say to the little boys in her neighbourhood? It said, "Back off, buster." It said, "Scram or I'll use your nuts for ping-pong balls."
Even then, Helen was dangerous.
I do look like one tough nutcracker, don't I? And Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? is one of my favourite movies...
I think it's adorable...
In unrelated news, the "word verification" I'm about to type in is:
nolabias
Yikes.
Hmmmm, I wonder if the word verification word is not so randomly generated?
Helen: I have oft wondered that myself. To say this, I must type inickles.
Post a Comment