Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad hair chronology (5)

I’m hoping that this was the year I played Little Bo-Peep in the school play, which would explain the hair and the shirt (an alternative title for this series of posts could be “Bad clothing chronology”).

6 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

You are so my generational cohort. But thus far better coiffed and dressed.

I am so enjoying watching Helen grow up. I'm hoping for a current photo at the end. Of course, in wishing this, I realize I may have to cough up one of my own.

I saw one yesterday taken by someone else at Thanksgiving, and that's when the postholiday ohmygodi'vegottostopeatingallthiscraprightnow finally (I hope, we'll see) kicked in. I mean, I looked that fat BEFORE the six weeks of eating. Oy.

Helen said...

I'm going to make a big leap in age (and hair badness) with the next photo. And yes, I will have a fairly current photo (two years ago) to end with, so get yours ready!

Deloney said...

Judging by your benevolent smile, you accepted your situation without complaint.

Bridgett said...

Generational cohort you are not for me. But I'm hoping for your sake this means you escaped the Dorothy Hamill era unscathed...

This makes me want to do the same. Mine would be a chronology of bad hair and bad dentistry, though...

Cedarwaxwing said...

I see nothing wrong with the hair in this photo. The clothes -- heh -- well, I remember those days.

Mali said...

I am loving getting to know Helen this way. However, unlike IB I wisely waited for Helen to volunteer that she will finish this with a current photo, before rashly offering one of my own. (I can't wait to see the IB photo either!)