Sunday, January 18, 2009

Possibly a dream job...

... but will I be expected to work overtime? Who assumes the cost of shipping my body home in case of an encounter with a Great White? Is sunscreen considered a business expense? Does the house come with a pool boy? Is there a local chapter of The Finer Things Club?

7 comments:

Deloney said...

Enough of this teasing. What's the job and where is it?

Cedarwaxwing said...

(the entire sentence is a link to the job)

I'm applying first though...Stand in line.

pk said...

Come on down.....

Mali said...

I love your priorities. Will there be a pool boy?!!! And if a Great White gets you, who cares who ships your body home?

Your entry would no doubt be extremely entertaining, so you might have a shot!

Indigo Bunting said...

Duh. It's taken me this long to realize that I needed to click on your text. (That's not a euphemism.)

Helen said...

Oh, I thought the "WHAT?????" was in regards to the job description. I did the same thing on Mrs. Slocombe's Spam post, so you are not alone. And obviously Deloney is part of the club.

Indigo Bunting said...

It's a pity I'm so shy.